2021年5月9日 星期日

#4 Your thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator



1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

Honestly, the truth is I do procrastinate things sometimes, but it depends on the thing whether it is urgent or not.


2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

For example, I have a big test coming up. I plan to divide the studying over some days. But then I rather watch that movie, or hang out with my friends thinking “but I still have the weekend”. When on the weekend, I want to do other things. As a result of this, when there’s only one day left, I feel panic and have to study everything in one day and stay up the whole night.


3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination.

When I plan, I like to do it in a vague way that doesn’t consider details or reality too closely, and their planning leaves them perfectly set up to not actually accomplish anything. 

I think I need to show myself I can do it, not tell myself. Things will change when I show myself that I can. 👍

Ted talk link:Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

沒有留言:

張貼留言

# 5 What makes a good life

1.   Link:   https://www.ted.com/talks/robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness#t-128111 2.   Six...